SK-HD1000 with SA-1000 Large lens Adapter
Hitachi’s State-of-the-art, high-performance, multi-standard, multi-format Studio and Field HDTV production camera
It is fully RoHS compliant and designed as a full-feature, purpose-specific TV Program production camera.
It features high sensitivity, high-resolution, low noise 2/3-inch, 1920(H) x 1080(V) pixel IT-CCDs, in a lightweight 2-piece dockable camera body that offers maximum re-configuration ability.
One model for use world-wide with 1080/59,94i, 1080/50i switching
The CCU outputs are: 1080i or 720p, (switchable). PAL or NTSC, analog and digital.
Specifications & Features:
• 1,100 TVL of resolution
• F10standard sensitivity
• 60dB HDTV Signal to Noise ratio
• 14-bit analog to digital conversion
• High-performance Hitachi DSPs.
• High quality SDTV NTSC/PAL output down-converted at the CCU.
• Flawless signal transmission using Digital Optical Fiber cable transmission or Hitachi-patented Fully Digital Triax System.
• The complete camera system operates directly with inexpensive SM fiber installations.
• Small form-factor Master Setup Unit SU-1000.
• Choice of 2 different CCUs.
• Half-rack CU/TU-HD1000 or Full rack CU-HD500
• CU/TU-HD1000 available with switchable 1080i/720P HD-SDI switchable outputs.
• Camera and CCU switch between 50/60Hz field rates for use with world-wide TV systems.
• CCU HD-SDI outputs with embedded audio (2-chnl)
• Choice of various joystick or rotary-type operation panels.
• Compatible with Canon and Fujinon Auto-Focus lenses.
• SD memory card system for offline storage and transfer of all setup data.
• 4x1x2 return signal switching system.
• 2 independent intercom channels compatible with Clear-com and RTS, 4w/2w systems.
• 2 independent program returns (IFB’s) w/ incom mix.
Flexible Studio Viewfinder Options
• 5-inch CRT B&W VF-HD500
• 9-inch high resolution Color LCD VF-L9HD
• 8-inch lower cost Color LCD VF-HP840
• 2-inch high resolution b/w CRT (16:9) VF-402
• CCU Return signal inputs can be HD or SD, analog or digital.
• Focus Assist function displays linear bar indicator.
• 5 cameraperson programmable user-file memories for crosshairs, pointers, safety zones, raster aspect VF detail, 2 zebras, etc.
Advanced video control functions:
• Full camera control over your TCP/IP network with Off-the-shelf inexpensive routing/switching equipment.
• Hybrid TCP/IP networked control is also available for existing customers with the use of our JU-1000.
• Independent control of HD & SDTV detail and masking.
• Full automatic setup using Gray Scale.
• Auto-setup of vertical modulation shading.
• Direct data transfer from control panels or memory card.
• HD signal linear masking & multi-vector color painting separate from SD signal outputs.
• 12-color vector adjustments
• Linear masking
• Flesh-tone masking
• Color saturation
• Flesh-tone detail with 2 memories & auto-setup
• Full detail signal parameter controls for HD signal separate from the SD signal outputs.
• Knee saturation
• Detail Knee function.
• High-chroma detail
• Black stretch/ Black Press
• Preset gamma tables for accurate reproduction of dark areas.
• 35W head power consumption without camera adapter and viewfinder.
• Genlock with analog VBS or HD Tri-level sync.
Optional configurations offered:
• Digital Triax HDTV transmission
SK-HD1000 Studio/ Field Configuration with 9-inch Color TFT-LCD Viewfinder
SK-HD1000 Studio/Field Configuration with 5-inch B&W Viewfinder
SK-HD1000 Camera Head with Optical or Digital Triax cable adapter
TUCX-HD1000 Digital Triax Camera Control Unit – front view
TUCX-HD1000 Digital Triax Camera Control Unit – rear view
NEW Remote Control Panels
Remote Control Panels
Multiple Camera Setup Unit
CR-P2 Dockable P2 HDTV field recorder