Hitachi’s most economical, high-performance, multi-function Studio and Field HDTV production camera
It is fully RoHS compliant and designed as a full-feature, purpose-specific TV Program production camera.
It features 3 high sensitivity, high-resolution, low noise 2/3-inch, IT-CCDs, in a lightweight 2-piece dockable camera body that offers maximum re-configuration ability.
A new compact digital optical fiber CCU focuses on the specific needs of the smaller production facility thus lowering overall system costs.
Specifications & Features
- 58dB HDTV Signal to Noise ratio
- 14-bit analog to digital conversion
- High-performance Hitachi DSPs.
- High quality SDTV output down-converted at the CCU.
- Flawless signal transmission using Digital Optical Fiber cable transmission or optionally; the Hitachi-patented Fully Digital Triax System.
- The complete camera system operates directly with inexpensive SM fiber installations.
- Optional small form-factor Master Setup Unit SU-1000.
- Optional half-rack CU-HD1000 or Full rack CU-3300-S7/S8
- Optional CCU’s available with switchable 1080i/720P HD-SDI switchable outputs.
- CCU HD-SDI outputs with embedded audio (2-chnl)
- New standard, low-cost control panel RU-1000 available with knob or Joystick iris master black control.
- Choice of 4 different optional operation panels.
- Compatible with Canon and Fujinon Auto-Focus lenses.
- SD memory card system for offline storage and transfer of all setup data.
- 4x1x2 return signal switching system.
- 2 independent intercom channels compatible with Clear-com and RTS, 4w/2w systems.
- 2 independent program returns (IFB’s) w/ incom mix.
Flexible Studio Viewfinder Options
- 9-inch high resolution Color LCD VF-L9HD
- 8-inch lower cost Color LCD VF-HP840
- 2-inch high resolution b/w CRT (16:9) VF-402
- CCU Return signal inputs can be HD or SD, analog or digital.
- 5 cameraperson programmable user-file memories for crosshairs, pointers, safety zones, raster aspect VF detail, 2 zebras, etc.
Advanced video control functions
- Ultra-Gamma function increases dynamic range without adding noise or degradation.
- Independent control of HD & SDTV detail and masking.
- Full automatic setup using Gray Scale.
- Auto-setup of vertical modulation shading.
- Direct data transfer from/to camera head
- HD signal linear masking & multi-vector color painting separate from SD signal outputs.
- 12-color vector adjustments
- Flesh-tone detail with 2 memories & auto-setup
- Full detail signal parameter controls for HD signal separate from the SD signal outputs.
- Black stretch/ Black Press
- Preset gamma tables for accurate reproduction of dark areas.
- 16W head power consumption without camera adapter and viewfinder.
- Genlock with analog VBS or HD Tri-level sync.
Optional configurations offered:
- P2-HD Solid-State Field Production Camera System
- Digital Triax HDTV transmission